1. POLICY ON THE COLLECTION, USE,
AND PROVISION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Asia Pacific Conservative Union (hereinafter referred to as "the organization") is in a position where the personal information of customers and corporate officers and employees (hereinafter collectively referred to as "customers") recognizes that private information is extremely important. We will make the officers and employees of the organization aware of the importance of their protection and will establish the following policy regarding the protection of personal information and strive to ensure it thorough compliance.
- (1) COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Regarding the acquisition of personal information, we will specify the purpose of use, notify or announce it, obtain consent, and handle personal information according to the purpose of use.
- (2) USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The Organization will use personal information for the following purposes.
1. To fulfill the purpose of the personal information provided.
2. Support services such as responding to inquiries from customers, providing guidance, and information on procedures related to the use of services or services provided by the organization.
3. Marketing research and analysis.
4. Information on products, services, and campaigns of the organization or other companies.
5. Notifications of the provision of information to contribute to the improvement of customer service.
In addition, each time we use personal information for other purposes than stated above, we will clarify the purpose of use and obtain the prior consent of the customer.
- (3) PROVISION/DEPOSIT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO A THIRD PARTY
- The organization will not disclose or provide personal information entrusted to a third party without the consent of the person except in the following cases.
1. When required by law.
2. When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person and is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
3. When it's particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
4. When a national institution, a local public body, or a person entrusted with it has an obligation to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and with the consent of the person concerned.
5. When a third party is indispensable for the services provided by the organization.
- (4) ACQUISITION AND USE OF ATTRIBUTE INFORMATION
AND ACTIVITY HISTORY THAT DO NOT IDENTIFY INDIVIDUALS
- Advertisements delivered by third parties such as Yahoo Japan Corporation and Google may be posted on the organization, and in connection with this, the cookie information of customers who visited the organization etc. may be acquired and used.
You can stop the use of cookie information, etc. by the third party for advertisement distribution by accessing the opt-out page provided on the website of the third party.
A cookie is a mechanism that saves the usage history and input contents sent and received between the browser and the server as a file on your computer when you use a web page. The next time you visit the same page, the cookie information can be used by the page operator to change the display for each customer. If you allow cookies to be sent and received in your browser settings, the website can retrieve cookies from your browser. Please note that your browser will only send cookies sent and received by the website's servers to protect your privacy.
You can select the settings for sending and receiving cookies, such as "Allow all cookies", "Deny all cookies", and "Notify users when cookies are received". The setting method differs depending on the browser. Please check the "Help" menu of your browser for how to set cookies.
Please note that if you select the setting to reject all cookies, you may be restricted in using various services on the Internet, such as not being able to receive services that require authentication.
2. POLICY ON CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
OF THE COMPLIANCE PROGRAM
The organization will formulate a compliance program that complies with the Japanese Industrial Standards "Requirements for Compliance Program for the Protection of Personal Information" (JIS Q15001) and will handle personal information appropriately.
3. REQUESTS FOR DISCLOSURE, CORRECTION, DELETION,
AND SUSPENSION OF THE USE
OF INFORMATION FROM CUSTOMERS
If you have any questions or requests regarding disclosure, correction, deletion, suspension of use, or other questions or requests regarding personal information, please contact us below.
We will confirm that you are the corresponding individual, ask about the situation, and guide you through the necessary procedures.
If a customer requests to suspend the use of direct mail (including mail, e-mail, and telemarketing), we will promptly continue on with the procedure after confirming that you are the corresponding individual.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please contact the JCU Secretariat.